Imbali Safari Lodge is the perfect departure point for your African Safari. Set on the banks of the N’waswitsontso River in the Central Kruger National Park, this palatial haven offers immaculate accommodation and unrestrained luxury. Experience magnificent wildlife sightings in the heart of the Kruger National Park – Africa’s most iconic game reserve.
Observe and enjoy one of South Africa’s most renowned wildlife experiences at Imbali Safari Lodge, nestled discreetly amidst a canopy of impressive Jackalberry and Tamboti trees in the iconic Kruger National Park.
You do not even need to leave the comfort of Imbali Safari Lodge’s deck to see Kruger National Park’s creatures as the camp is positioned along the animal movement patterns that ensures a constant parade of elephant, buffalo, antelope, lion, leopard and wild dog can be seen from the camp. Sheltered in a riverine forest overlooking the seasonal Nwaswitsontso river, Imbali Safari Lodge is built on the site of a 400-year-old African settlement that has yielded such evidence of an ancient culture as clay pots, bone tools and grinding stones.
Plush leather sofas, African patterned tapestries and traditional artefacts fight for their place of pride amidst thatched roofs, stone columns and the odd tree that emerges unapologetically through the teak deck; an impressive Jackalberry keeping diners company as it rises through the lodge’s floor and peeps well out over the Tsonga-styled thatched roof.
Continuing in the spirit in which the Kruger National Park was created, Imbali Safari Lodge acts as a sanctuary for the bush’s creatures, great and small, and is in fact your very own bush sanctuary for the duration of your special Kruger National Park stay.
Why choose a private concession lodge in the Kruger National Park
- We are able to offer you one hundred square kilometres of exclusive safari space – only our own vehicles traverse this area
- We have our own extensive road network to access the concession
- We are permitted to leave the road and drive off-road to get closer to the wildlife and capture that perfect image
- Centrally located and adjacent to some of the most famous safari lodges in the Sabi Sands and Manyeleti Game Reserves we enjoy the some of the most productive game viewing anywhere on the planet
- Walks are available to our guests accompanied by highly qualified guides
Luxurious suites with private plunge pool
Children from the age of 8 years are welcome and will enjoy a special kiddies safari
A well situated waterhole attracts a great variety of animals
Separate victorian bath and walk in shower create the essence of luxury in the bathroom
Guided bush walks with experienced guides
10,000 hectare concession within the Kruger National Park