Imbali Safari Lodge is the perfect departure point for your African Safari.
Set on the banks of the N’waswitsontso River in the Central Kruger National Park, this palatial haven offers immaculate accommodation and unrestrained luxury. Experience magnificent wildlife sightings in the heart of the Kruger National Park – Africa’s most iconic game reserve.
Why choose a private concession lodge in the Kruger National Park
- We are able to offer you one hundred square kilometres of exclusive safari space – only our own vehicles traverse this area
- We have our own extensive road network to access the concession
- We are permitted to leave the road and drive off-road to get closer to the wildlife and capture that perfect image
- Centrally located and adjacent to some of the most famous safari lodges in the Sabi Sands and Manyeleti Game Reserves we enjoy the some of the most productive game viewing anywhere on the planet
- Walks are available to our guests accompanied by highly qualified guides
A well-situated waterhole attracts a great variety of animals on a 10,000-hectare concession within the Kruger National Park
Luxurious suites with private plunge pool. Separate victorian bath and walk-in shower creates the essence of luxury in the bathroom. Children from the age of 8 years are welcome
Enjoy guided bush walks with experienced guides in a private concession within the Kruger National Park
DOWNLOAD THE IMBALI SAFARI LODGE APP
Immediate convenience from the moment you arrive at our Lodge. From contactless check-in to booking your nature activities and wellness treatments in advance, the Imbali Safari Lodge App has been purpose-built to enrich your experience with us. The Imbali Safari Lodge App is your digital companion.