- 42 km from the Orpen Gate and 95 km from the Paul Kruger Gate
- 106 km from Hoedspruit
- 168 km from Nelspruit (Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport)
- 558 km from Johannesburg
Daily flights into Hoedspruit and Kruger Mpumalanga International airports
Private Charters available to private airstrip or Skukuza. Lodge can arrange transfers at an additional charge.
BY ROAD: From Johannesburg take the N12 to Witbank, stay on the N4 until Belfast turn off. Turn left into Belfast go through Belfast & at the end of town turn right towards Dullstroom on the R540. Stay on this road through Dullstroom until Lydenburg is reached. Follow signs to Ohrigstad (R533). Go through Ohrigstad & stay on this road which will take you through the Strijdom tunnel. (Enjoy the view of the bushveld as you come through the tunnel). Stay on this road until you reach the Snakepark on your left hand side and Growing Tents on your right. Turn right onto the R531. Follow this road until you see the sign boards for Orpen & Our Camps (Imbali Safari Lodge, Hoyo Hoyo Tsonga Village & Hamiltons Tented Camp). Turn left towards Orpen Gate & stay on this road (R531) for 40KM.
From Orpen Gate Entry: Take the H7 towards Satara. Drive for approximately 6.7km. Turn right onto the S106 (Dirt Road). After 1.6km, turn right onto the S140 towards Talamati. After 19.5km, turn right onto the S145. Continue along the S145 for 10km till you see the Imbali sign, turn right. After 3.5km you will reach a T-junction which is signposted, turn left.
From Paul Kruger Gate (Skukuza):
- Enter Paul Kruger Gate
- Proceed toward Skukuza
- From Skukuza take the H1-2 towards Satara (32km)
- Turn left S36(Dirt Road) signs will read Imbali Safari Lodge/Hoyo-Hoyo Tsonga Lodge/Hamiltons Tented Camp
- Continue on S36 for 40km
- At T-junction turn left onto S125 for 5km then right S36
- Continue for 6km
- Turn left S145 for 3km
- At signage for Imbali Safari Lodge and Hoyo-Hoyo Tsonga Lodge turn left
- Travel approx 4km to T-Junction turn right for Hoyo-Hoyo(4km)
GDS Co-ordinates: S 24.60098° & E 031.62987°
|Rooms Type:||Total Number:||Doubles:||Twins:|
All 12 private suites have their own private Jacuzzi, large king beds and a romantic antique-styled bath en-suite. Timber walkways. Telephones in rooms, mosquito nets and air conditioner. Children are welcome, max 2 children under 12 years may share with parents. 5 years and younger stay complimentary when sharing with parents. Minimum age of 6 years required for game drives on management discretion.
FACILITIES, SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES AT THE LODGE AND NEARBY
- Welcome drinks on arrival, Butler service
- Swimming pool, Private Jacuzzi’s or plunge pools on the private decks of each of the rooms
- No cell phone reception and limited land lines, Internet facilities at the main lodge
- Check out time: 11h00 Check in: 13h00 hrs. Credit cards accepted are VISA and MasterCard. AMEX with a 5% surcharge
- The water is safe to drink, however bottled water is placed in the rooms, courtesy of Imbali Safari Lodge
- Spa treatments available in the privacy of your room
- Safaris in 4 x 4 vehicles, bird watching, self drive in the Kruger National Park, guided safari walks by prior arrangement
The camp is situated in a Malaria area. Gate entry fees are applicable and are charged per person per stay.
Please note the below Kruger Gate Times
05h30 – 18h30 – January, February, November & December
05h30 – 18h00 – March & October
06h00 – 18h00 – April, August & September
06h00 – 17h30 – May, June & July
All guests must enter at Orpen Gate a minimum of 1.5 Hours and Paul Kruger Gate 3 hours before gate closure.
PLEASE NOTE: If guests are not in time at the respective gates, they will not be permitted to enter the park and they will have to find alternative accommodation for that night.
RESERVATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
PO Box 196, Skukuza, 1350, South Africa
RESERVATION DETAILS: T: + 27 (0)11 516 4367 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org :