- Daily scheduled flights with Federal Air and Bataleur into the Manyeleti airstrip (12km)
- Free Internet / Wii Fi in main area only
- Land Lines are available – Land Lines are available at Imbali to stay in touch with your loved ones back home or to tell them about your wonderful Safari.
- No Cell Phone Reception – Our properties are very remote and unfortunately we have no Cell Phone reception. Should you be in urgent need to make a call, our guides know which Termite Mounds to stand on.
- Private Jacuzzis or Plunge Pools – At Imbali we have four rooms with Jacuzzis and 8 with Plunge pools for your personal enjoyment and to make your stay a little bit more exiting.
- Swimming Pool – Cool down with a refreshing dip in our pool while enjoying the view over the Savannah.
- Extra camp beds are available for children to share with parents (2 max)
- The water is safe to drink, however bottled water is also provided in all rooms courtesy of the lodge
- Transfers can be arranged from Eastgate Airport in Hoedspruit or KMIA Airport – Nelspruit
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
Click here to download the Fact Sheet 2014